6 August 2010

Oenema Birthday Season Kickoff

The season of Oenema birthdays has officially begun, kicked off by my birthday party on the long weekend.

August features me, Alida and Michelle. September is my Mom, Dennis and Ian, along with both sets of parents' wedding anniversaries. Alain stands alone in October and Caleb wraps up the season in November. 

If I include all my side of the family as well (immediate family only), we have pretty much all the months of the year covered now except March, July and December. (Erin and Michelle any future babies will have to be born within those three months.. so take note.)  

My Dad is January, Esme is February, no-one in March, Gray is April, Kif is May, Erin is June, no-one in July and as noted above the birthday season takes us right up to Christmas.

Good times! (Note the made-from-scratch delicious lemon cupcakes that Alain baked for me! Yum!!)





Alain's cousin, Sander, is here from Holland and claims Esme is the first baby who hasn't cried when  he held them. 



Esme enjoyed the party.



But was all tuckered out by the end.



Summer is still here and I'm finding it hard to believe we are already in August and that stores are selling school supplies already. What? Where does the time go? Just to show that we are enjoying our days and that Esme is cuter than ever, here is a montage of random photos:









1 comment:

Donna said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!!! Love you!