31 October 2012

Cows and Cupcakes

A cupcake with a cherry on top, getting ready to go out

All loaded up, Téa is like "what are we doing out here after dark and why do I have a cow on my head?" :)

Trick or treat

After being given a balloon and asking where the lady's kids were hiding,  Esme said "Dat was a very nice aidy (lady) at dat house."

Téa's one and only goodie, this unopened treat kept her occupied all the way home :)

 "I am not wiggling my bucket Mommy, so it doesn't spill. I am being careful. " (That was her own thought after the lady commented she might need her Mom's help with her bucket so full.)

The mother-lode at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  (Don't worry, she only got to rifle through the bowl and eat the unopened packages.)

1 comment:

Michelle Lyn said...

Oh I love it! They are so adorable! We ran out of candy :( guess we know better for next year... Had to turn our lights off at 730 haha