8 May 2013

why can't it be spring all year?

Favourite season is definitely spring, with summer being a close second. Least favourite season is fall, with winter being the runner up (ugh, ugh, double ugh).

We are loving the sunshine, increasingly warm days and the green-ness that is taking over everything!!

extremely rare moment with both girls sitting still (these girls are movers :) )

"Mom, this bucket has hay for my horse, and this one has milk for my cow. I'm a farmer."

"See!"

close up

another close up

just like their mother before them, these girls are obsessed with playing in water

serious business, this water play

blowing bubbles with her water bucket ;)

6 comments:

Donna said...

When are you picking up the pool?

alain, kristin, esme and téa said...

We did that today. Toys R Us had already sold out of the one we wanted and all the other good pools, so we got one from Walmart instead.

Michelle Lyn said...

Sounds exciting! Even though I have no idea what pool you got! Love you!

Michelle Lyn said...

Oh, and seriously you like spring better than summer? And winter more than fall? I am intrigued dear sister, intrigued.

alain, kristin, esme and téa said...

Hi mich, long time no talk. Need to call you. Yes, I used to love summer more but summer has become my worst migraine season of the year here in the Okanagan, so I love spring. Fall is worse than winter because all my lovely warmth and greenness is dying (also think going back into boarding factored into my overall dislike for fall). At least winter has Christmas and Christmas lights, Roll Up the Rim and the promise of spring on the horizon. :)

Michelle Lyn said...

Sorry I didn't see this sooner! That all makes sense :) we should definitely talk soon! I am off tomorrow so perhaps I shall try calling! Love you!